1. OUR RETURNS POLICY
If you are a customer in Australia, you get 14 calendar days to cancel your order if you change your mind. However, we may, in our sole discretion, offer you a longer period for returns from time to time. This cancellation period starts from the day after you receive your order. If your order is split into more than one delivery, then the cancellation period will start on the day after you have received all of the items in your order. Find out how to return your item(s) at paragraph 5 below.
As a consumer you are entitled to certain guarantees in respect of goods and services. If the goods have a major failure, you may reject the goods and at our sole discretion we may issue you with a refund or exchange or repair the item or allow you may keep the item and seek compensation for any drop in value. If the failure is minor, we may repair the item or, at our discretion, we may replace the item or refund you within a reasonable time. This does not affect your rights under law.
Please note that, with the exception of any goods which are faulty (for which, see paragraph 3 below):
• Any item(s) returned must be sent to us within 14 days from the date you notify us of your intention to return the item(s).
• Returned items should be sent back to us in their original condition, together with the original packaging and all tags.
• All items are inspected on return. When trying on clothing, please be careful with the item (e.g. don’t apply excessive force when pulling zips) and don’t wear products that could mark or scent an item (such as make-up, fake-tan, perfume, deodorant, cologne, etc.).
• Returned items must be unworn and unwashed.
We will not accept returned items that show any signs of having been worn or washed, including where the items are stained or otherwise marked or damaged, unless we determine such returned items to be faulty.
If an item (other than an item returned due to being faulty) is returned to us that has been worn, used, damaged, or is otherwise in an unsaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse your refund. Alternatively, we reserve the right to reduce your refund value to reflect any reduction in the value of an item.
• Pierced jewellery cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons if the packaging has been removed, or the seal has been removed, tampered with, or broken.
• Underwear, swimwear and fashion facemasks can only be returned if the hygiene seal has not been removed and all tags remain intact.
• Beauty products (including facial and body products) and accessories cannot be returned for hygiene reasons, if they have been opened, used or if the protective seal is not intact.
• Returned shoes must not have been worn outside, however they may have been tried on indoors (but not on any stone or tiled floors). Any returned footwear must be in its original box (if any) and original shoe or dust bag (if any).
• o Electrical items may have their own specific warranty period or additional terms relating to returns. Please see further details on any product page. In some cases, electrical items may not be returned if the packaging has been tampered with or opened, or if any hygiene seal (where applicable) has been tampered with, or is broken.
This does not affect any other rights you may have under the law.
2. RESTRICTIONS TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Where we suspect fraudulent activity, including in circumstances where there are suspicious claims relating to orders having been placed, but not received, or if we suspect that you are returning items after they have been used or worn, or items returned do not match what you ordered, we reserve the right to withhold refunds and restrict your account (and any associated accounts) from placing orders in future. If this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, you can Contact Us here and we will discuss the matter with you further.
If your account has been restricted and you need to make a valid return, please Contact Us and we can provide you with further assistance, although you may be responsible for the cost of returning goods to us. We reserve the right to take legal action in the case of fraudulent activity on your account, whether suspected or proven.
This does not affect any rights you may have under law.
3. FAULTY GOODS
If you receive an item that is faulty, or you discover a fault with an item purchased from us, please head over to our Contact Us here section and let us know as soon as you discover the fault, so that we can consider the matter further.
To help us get this fixed for you ASAP, when you first contact us please include the following information by way of a report of the fault:
• Your Name.
• Order Number.
• Date Of Purchase
• Date Of Discovery Of The Fault
• Product Name And Code.
• Picture And/Or Video Of Fault
• Description Of the Fault
(The product name and code can be found on your order confirmation email).
If you contact us via the 'Contact Us' form, please have an image of the faulty item ready for when you receive a reply as you won’t be able to attach the image on the form just yet.
Once we receive the information requested above, we will consider the issue and we may need to ask you for some further details before we can make a decision on how (if at all) we can help you.
If we accept that the item is faulty, we may in our discretion and subject to applicable law, offer you a repair, replacement (either of the same type of item, or an alternative item of similar value or equal value) or a refund or partial refund, which may be by way of e-gift voucher. Our decision on this will depend on our assessment of the fault.
If we do not accept that the item is faulty, we shall inform you of our decision
Any decision by us does not affect any other consumer rights you may have under law.
4. CONTACTING US TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER FOR CHANGE OF MIND
There are a few ways to contact us to cancel your order for change of mind, you can:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp us: +44 333 311 0802
Facebook us here
Tweet us here
Write to us via post: boohoo, PO Box 553, Burnley, BB11 9GD.
If you’re cancelling your contract with us but have already received your order (or receive your order after you have cancelled your contract with us), you’ll need to return the item(s) to us, see how to do this below. You'll then receive a full refund as per the policy above.
Please refer to section 1 above as regards the time periods for cancelling an order and as regards the items which you can and cannot return.
In any event, all returns are quality checked – items should be returned in new and unused condition with labels attached and wherever possible sent back in the original packaging. Refunds will not be given if returned items do not comply with our returns policy.
5. HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM & HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
For Australian returns, you will need to pay for your return, you can find out the postage price in the portal or you will be asked to download a returns label and pay for postage at your local post office. Please use a trackable service and keep your proof of postage receipt until after your refund is processed.
If you use the returns portal, the process for returns is as follows:
• Repack your items.
• Login to our returns portal. You will need your order number and email/last 4 digits of your phone number.
• Select your preferred return option (Print returns label at home or in store options).
• Once you have processed your return in the portal you're ready to post it off! Make sure you keep proof of postage!
• Keep an eye on your return tracking. You'll get an email once we receive your returned item.
If you do not use the returns portal, then you can repack the items for returning at your own cost. In this case, please ensure that the return parcel is marked clearly with the wording "Return to supplier" or wording having similar effect.
Start a Return
WE'VE GONE PAPERLESS! YOU'LL NO LONGER RECEIVE A DELIVERY NOTE IN YOUR PARCEL. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
It can take up to 14 days from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and your refund processed.
On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete, we’ll refund you for the accepted items returned unless there are any issues with the item(s) returned as follows:
• If you paid using a credit or debit card, we will process your refund within 14 days of you sending the items to us and the funds should appear on your statement around 7 working days thereafter (exact timing will depend on your card issuer);
• If you paid for your order with a gift voucher or store credit, the value of the returned item will be credited back to your boohoo.com account;
• If you paid using Afterpay or Laybuy, (a “buy now, pay later” service provider), we will notify the relevant service provider that you have returned your items to us and the relevant service provider will process your full or partial refund as applicable, in accordance with its terms and conditions. Please note that different refund processing times may apply and you should review the applicable terms for your chosen service provider for further information.
Finally, we’ll make sure to keep you in the loop and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back at our warehouse, and again when we have processed your refund.
6. CAN I HAVE AN EXCHANGE INSTEAD OF A REFUND?
Unfortunately we don’t offer an exchange facility at this time. Simply return your item(s) by following these easy steps on the 'How do I return?' section and reorder for a replacement.